Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hopefully this is not premature...

Big News! 

I have an appointment to sign a lease tomorrow!  Big change from yesterday's post, right?!  If all goes as planned, I will have inside pictures in a few days when I get the keys.  It is a one bedroom (more like a junior one bedroom...) near 2nd Avenue and 75th Street.  It is very pretty and newly remodeled.  I know, I am doing the bad thing and getting my hopes up, but at least this time I have a lease-signing appointment.  We won't even get into the scary thoughts that come along when signing a lease or the crazy amount of cash I have to bring with me to the appointment, but I guess that is the risk we have to take to be so lucky and live in Manhattan.  Hope to post more later!


2nd Avenue and 75th street

75th Street

Byrant Park - not in the UES, but I walked there tonight and the fountain and ice rink was so pretty!

4 comments:

  1. whoa! big news! this is great - I was just telling my friend Alisha (who is getting taking her Real Estate licensing tests) about the crazy game up there and all of the brokers fees. Hopefully it will all pay off! Can't wait to hear more ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *** please read that sentence as I intended it, not as i typed it. thanks*** ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Hoping that tomorrow goes as planned! How far of a commute will that be for you then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. new apartment would be 15 min...awesome

    ReplyDelete